Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Cohen!!!









Yeah!!! Finally, Cohen is here!!! Isn't he the cutest? On Thursday, the 21st, at 9:30 pm, I started getting really bad contractions, so Cody and I decided to go to the hospital. We didn't know if they would turn us away or not, but we wanted to at least try. They decided I was in labor and I was admitted to Davis Hospital around 11:00pm. Cody and I spent the night there and all our family came in the morning. Cody was amazing the whole time! The whole thing wasn't too bad, but I'm so glad he was there by my side. I got an epideral and from there on out, all I felt is numb. I was in labor all day, and after an 1 1/2 hours of pushing, I had little Cohen at 6:50 pm, on May 22nd. He was 7lbs 11oz, and 20 in. long.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Erin! He seriously is so adorable. :) Though I'm sure you already know that

    ReplyDelete